Entry for October 19, 2006
10/19/2006 03:15 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews
Countdown to my weekend - I'm MOD on Sunday, so I'm off tomorrow and Saturday. I'm trying to keep motivated to make it 2 1/2 more hours.
Tomorrow is jampacked. Need to get up tomorrow and take the Jeep in for 2 recalls - the heated seats and brakes. Then at 12 noon is Caps practice. I told Dan I would bring his PS2 NHL 2007 game with me in case I can get Ovie to sign it. I'm also going to print off a picture of me and Zed in case I can get him. The Caps have been on fire - they won last night against the Panthers - 5 to 2.
Then it's off to Walmart - the list is LONG and hopefully while I'm there I can get the oil changed on Plankton (our GREEN Nissan Sentra). That will be the day for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment