Monday, November 3, 2008

The long weekend......

Nov 3, 2008


the long weekend......

Oh, I was so ready for a long weekend.

Thursday night, we went to Tesla. We figured that they would come on stage about 10:30 or 11 - if even that early. Well, we were wrong! As we were at the ticket counter at 9:45 p.m. - Tesla was already on the stage! I think it was their first song (from the sound of the crowd).





They put on an awesome show. Obviously, no over produced CDs for them. They sound just like they do on the CD. They played a couple of new songs and they were good. Suzanne had said that she liked the CD.

Friday, was just hanging out carving pumpkins. We had fun handing out candy. Esa stayed out with us almost the whole time. Towards the end, she was getting tired.




















Yesterday, we headed out for lunch and then hit Party City for Halloween sales. We finally tried Blue Ridge Grill in Leesburg. It was really good. We hit it big at Party City and should be set for a haunted house next year. We spent like $100!

Then last night we headed out to WiseAcres to see Jon Miller - we hadn't seen him since before we got married. I didn't even know he was a comedian until I found him on Myspace. He was really funny. Dan and Stephanie went with us. Dan called Dan to see what we were doing last night, so we went out to dinner at Silver Dinner and then headed over to WiseAcres.

Today, the four of us went out for brunch at Cheesecake Factory and then went to the corn maize at Temple Hall in Leesburg. I hate the time change. Here it is, only 5:30 and it's getting dark out! I hate this.






No comments:

Post a Comment