Saturday, May 16, 2009

Not an exciting Saturday, but good all of the same

May 16, 2009


Not an exciting Saturday, but good all of the same

Current mood:hungry

Dan's working today, so I was out and about by myself. We went to lunch (Chipotle, of course!) and then I went to get a pedicure and the grocery store.

I decided to try out the new nail place in our shopping plaza - I thought it was the same owner as the one that I have been going to, but it's different - all good though. This place is AWESOME. I noticed the price was $4 more than the other place, but I figured I'd try it out. They were having a grand opening special - 10% off. WELL - let me just say, the extra $4 will be well worth it. The chairs are awesome (because they are new) and the do the extra things that usually other places charge for - the parfon (I think that's the name) wax, heated lotion AND towel. NICE! The lady really took her time with my toes and did a GREAT job.

Dan hadn't left for work yet when I headed over there and he had to stop at Bloom before leaving so he stopped by and said hi to me. The ladies were funny - they were trying to get him to sit down and get his nails done. LOL!

Then I headed next door to Bloom - TRIPLE COUPONS! LOVE IT! One error that I just noticed - the BOGO chicken didn't come off - I'll be heading back there tomorrow to use some more coupons. I ended up saving more than I spent (w/the error - spent $52, saved $62)!

Tonight was off to Stephanie's (my boss) Preakness Party - I actually won $12! I placed $16 in bets, so not bad - lost $4. I'll stick to the coupon game!

Tomorrow is Great Strides - hoping for some good weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment