Thursday, October 15, 2009

Free Stuff on the Way

I just ordered the following with E-Rewards.com!
  • 2 year subscription to "Shape" magazine
  • $15 off coupon for Borders (Borders Rewards)
  • 6 months of 1 free movie rental at Blockbuster
Let me know if you want to sign up for E-Rewards and I can send you a link!

2 comments:

  1. I want to sign up for E-Rewards - please send me a link! :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want it for the Borders gift card.....LOL.

    The program is invite only from companies - I have no idea how I got the invite. The program I'm in is so old and is limited with rewards. I suggest using Upromise's program E-rewards. That way, you can transfer the E-rewards money into the Upromoise account and use it for college or cash it out. I'll keep an eye out for it for you.

    ReplyDelete