Thursday, December 24, 2009

Recycle Bank

I just signed up for this - I WISH we had this program with our recycling. I think our community is looking into it though.

 
 

Sent to you by Ronalyn Wentz via Google Reader:

 
 

via Cha-Ching on a Shoestring by kaleyehret on 12/21/09

Would you like to have these great deals delivered right to your inbox? Subscribe to our email digest. Or if you use a feed reader, subscribe to our RSS feed. Thanks for stopping by!

recyclebank-300x168

Have you heard of Recycle Bank?  It's a curbside recycling rewards program offered in certain locations throughout the country.  (Currently, curbside recycling is only open to these states: Colorado, Connecticut, Kansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee and Virginia.)

However, now anyone can sign up and receive points toward some great gifts.

I just got 100 points for signing up, which is going to score me a coupon for some free Happy Baby organic baby food and a B1G1 free Huggies wipes coupon!  (There are many more great options to choose from!)

  • Head over to Recycle Bank and click "Sign In" at the top to register. This will earn you 100 points.
  • Go back to the homepage and log in.
  • Click on "Get Rewards".

If I were you, I would take some time to look through the rewards being offered.

Here are some other hot coupons I noticed in the Grocery section:

  • $1 off Coke or Dasani product for 10 points (That could score lots of free Coke or water bottles!)
  • $4.50 off Scott tissues and towels for 100 points
  • FREE Happy Baby Organic Baby Food for 40 or 50 points
  • FREE Seventh Generation Dish Liquid for 50 points

Let me know what all about your sweet finds!

Thanks, Surviving the Stores!


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment