Thursday, July 22, 2010

July Sucks

Below is Dan's note on Facebook
*******
July Sucks -Share. Today at 1:47pm
OK - I keep saying July sucks and here is why.

It all started with a ticket - An illegal left hand turn between the hours of 8am and 4 pm or something.

A couple days later my check engine light came on in my car - Turned out being something with my catalytic converter - a $400 bill.

A couple days later the dishwasher quit working. At the same time we were having issues with the washing machine not spinning correctly. Going dishwasher shopping this weekend. Nursing the washer along until we can get it repaired.

During all of this I am trying to get estimates for some repairs on my house and nobody is calling me back - and we paid for a service for this - We will be cancelling that shortly -

A couple of days later I was sitting at a light and I heard a BANG - It turned out that a commercial lawnmower (one behind a tractor) kicked up a rock or something and put a hole in my car.

It is now July 22 - I paid the ticket, got the car repaired - twice, and I have the estimates on my house. Hopefully by the end of the month I will have the dishwasher and washing machine repaired/replaced.

Here is looking to August - May it not suck like July did!

No comments:

Post a Comment