Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Case of the Missing Glove

Wednesday morning I could have sworn I had two gloves in my pocket when I put my coat on. By the time I got out to the car (less than 50 from the house), I only had one glove. I texted Dan to check the floor in the house and the backyard. He called and said no glove. He even checked the whole backyard -figuring maybe Esa picked it up and was throwing it around.

The rest of the week, I kept thinking "It's got to be here somewhere". Saturday, we went and got Dan a new winter jacket at Sports Authority so I picked some gloves ($25 down the drain!).

We get home and I continue with the laundry and put the new jacket & gloves in the washer. I come upstairs, look outside and what does Esa have? My missing glove!

I knew I had dropped it!

1 comment:

  1. Of course you would only find it after you bought new ones!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete