Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Becoming Betty Crocker: Cooking Adventures

Just a mish mash of stuff that has happened during cooking the last two weeks that I forgot to post about -


My new obsession - cucumber, onion & tomato salad.  One of my friends post a version of this on facebook and I made it that night (and again another night).  Hubby loves this salad and so do I.  So easy to make!

Please say this has happened to you -

 
I had the barbeque sauce bottle upside down to get all of the sauce out, opened it up (upside down) and it went splat ALL OVER.  I mean all over - walls, stove (to the left), cabinets - and MY HAIR!  Yes, my hair.
 
File this under rarely seen -
 
 A 1 lb 4 oz potato.  Yes, that's right over 1 pound!  Hubby ate about 3/4 of it and gave me the other 1/4 to go with my small potato.  Oh wait - any potato is small compared to this potato!

No comments:

Post a Comment