Thursday, January 23, 2014

Adventures: Esa is still with us

At least one a week, I cry for Esa.

Last week I had a REALLY good cry, it cleared my sinuses up.  Seriously - since the beginning of the year, I have had sinus issues (stuffed up, headaches, etc.).  Then I had a really good bawl and my sinuses felt better.  During that bawl, I basically cried out to Esa, "Please let me know you are still with me."

Now, I will admit, we have Esa fur dust bunnies.  Not that I don't clean, but if you have dogs or cats, you know what I mean.  Basically, the fur has gathered at the baseboards or on the stairs (we have carpet throughout the house).  No real hair strands, just fur dust bunnies

So anyway, a couple of days later.  I brought the mail upstairs to the office and as I was going through it, what do I find.  A strand of Esa fur.  Plain as day, you can see the blond to white end.  I put it in an envelope, and later told Dan about it.

This week, I found ANOTHER single strand of Esa fur.  This time, it was on the kitchen counter.  Nothing else was on the counter where I found it.  That's when it hit me.  I had asked for a sign, and I got it.  I didn't even remember when I found that first strand that I had asked for a sign.  Not until that 2nd strand did I remember.

I added that second strand to the envelope, and found a little peace.  She is still with us.





No comments:

Post a Comment