Friday, June 10, 2016

Networking, working, walking and Let's Go Sharks!

Today started early with me going to a networking event. So 2 days with ting up at 5:30 - so glad I don't have to do that everyday, but the best part of having my own business is that I can take a nap during the day!

I also can do walking during the day. Today was day 2 of walking the neighborhood. Yesterday 1.76 miles, today 2.09!

I was so happy that San Jose Sharks won last night! The opening commentary was so one-sided last night but I think it was because NBC sports was just assuming that Pittsburgh was going to win since they only need one more win. Or it could have been because it was in Pittsburgh, but we'll see if they do the same on Saturday when they play at San Jose.

No comments:

Post a Comment