I have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to really figure out what to work on, but I have been wanting to scan items in so that I can create scrapbooks and throw away the paper (like memorabilia from trips).
It's been slow going and I'm still on the first project that wanted to scan in, but getting there. Of course, I forgot the cord that I needed to connect the printer to the computer, so Dan found it and brought it to me and brought Theo along for the ride. My friend, Jennifer, wanted to meet him anyway. He had quite the fan club and got to meet quite a few of my friends.
I did work on some traditional scrapbooking items because we can get tickets for a raffle that she has and they are for the products/supplements that Theo uses.
When we were doing the traditional items, I realized, I'm done with doing traditional. There are to many steps and messy. I was frustrated too since the tape runner wasn't working well.
The project that made me realize it's been way too long since I've done traditional and I'm over it. I like digital much better.
The one good thing about having a 3 day crop is that we have chair massage available and I hooked one of my networking friends up. So win-win. I get BNI "points" and get to see my friend, Sherry, with Absolutely Massage - oh, and I get to have a seated massage.
No comments:
Post a Comment