Sunday, October 22, 2017

First game of the season and scrapbooking

Last night was the first game of our 5 game pack. 

Our seats are a little down from our previous seats.  We are in the same row but in seats 7 and 8, which is a couple down from our 12 and 13 seats which were at the end of row.  Still some good seats!


The game was awful! They had played the night before, but that's not an excuse because the Panthers played the previous night too.

Dan had to work yesterday, so our schedule was a little off.  I was supposed to be a scrapbooking crop all weekend, with the evening at the game, but I ended up staying up until midnight on Friday, then Theo got sick right after Dan left (at 3 AM) and then I just decided to stay home and do some work. Which was really fine because I really wanted to get a couple of things done for CVBS (my company).

Today, I did come to the crop, but I'm working on some stuff that I just haven't been able to get around to for the business.  

It's funny, I say work, but it really doesn't feel like work - because I LIKE what I do! So - back to what I enjoy doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment