It's that time of the year when I cash out on all of my online accounts. There were a couple that I didn't have enough to cash out on (Swagbucks, Ibotta, and CheckOut51), and one I decided to wait for another 500 points to then cash out.
Anyway, here's what I got!
Mypoints
$10 Walmart gift certificate
$10 Walmart gift certificate
$10 Kohl's gift certificate
$10 Kohl's gift certificate
Recyclebank
$10 off $50 coupon at Harris Teeter
SavingStar
$32.27 cash to Paypal account
Upside
$65.36
I also need to go shopping at a gas station convenient store by the end of the year - I have $29.87 in credit to use....Now, what to get at a convenient store!
Interested in earning from free money or stuff? Check out my Online Income page and join as many programs as you want - they are all FREE!
No comments:
Post a Comment