Entry for April 04, 2006
04/04/2006 08:46 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews
Well - what a week it's been so far.
It's been one thing after another at work - constantly putting out fires. We had two new cart tenants move in and had a few problems. Nothing too bad, but just a hassle.
Anyway - good news today - I've been asked to fill in while the Divisional Specialty Leasing Manager (for all of the airports) is on maternity leave! WOOHOO! MORE WORK! Actually, it's a good thing. It's a great opportunity to shine. Basically, I'll make sure everything continues in our cart program throughout the whole division (8 airports). There's a kind of big project coming up too - we are adding carts to an airport (Houston) so I need to get everything in order when the date comes around to move everyone in.
It won't be in effect until July, but that'll be coming fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment