Saturday, April 29, 2006

Entry for April 29, 2006

Entry for April 29, 2006

04/29/2006 02:51 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

The latest obsession(s) -



My Coke Rewards - The more 20 oz. diet coke I drink, the more points I can get! I'm saving up points (28,000 to be exact) for a trip to Las Vegas OR a backstage concert experience. The thing is - each 20 oz is only 3 points - that's a lot of soda! I have my sources for collecting though - Dan has every one at his work saving the tops and I have a manager at one of the stores save her tops for me! www.mycokerewards.com



MySpace.com - Ok, so I finally started my own myspace page - I am so hooked! I'm actually catching up with some old friends that I haven't talked to in quite a while. I don't really post that much personal stuff on there though - it's too public. This blog is going to be the main one with the fun stuff on myspace. http://www.myspace.com/62983349

No comments:

Post a Comment