Saturday, August 12, 2006

Entry for August 12, 2006

Entry for August 12, 2006

08/12/2006 11:01 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

What a day yesterday!



The madness continued at work - just not as bad. Still, full of meetings, putting up signs and not getting much done.



Then about 4:30 p.m. I walk to the restroom and it was crowded so I cut through by the payphones, get behind a column and slip! I basically did a split with one knee down and one leg out in front with me grabbing the phones! This was with flats on that have traction too! Luckily, I was walking slower than usual. The ladies around me - heading in and out of the restroom were like - "you ok?" No real marks yet - I'm sure I'll be getting a bruise on my knee. It doesn't hurt.



Last night, it was Taco Bell with Suzanne and then watching Napolean Dynamite outside at the community park. We walked into Taco Bell and the guy behind the counter works for the cleaning company at the airport! I didn't expect this, but he gave us his employee discount- 50% off!



All night I was on the phone with either Chrissy or Dan. Dan decided to pick her up in Frederick, MD. The church group didn't want to make the detour to our house even though it really isn't a detour. Obviously, everything went well because Chrissy and Dan are here - still sleeping.



Vincent and Joanne are on their way - they left Canisteo at about 9:45 a.m. That means they should be here around 4 p.m. - but the way Vincent drives - probably 5 p.m. - plus they will probably stop a couple of times and for lunch - so 6 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment