Sunday, August 20, 2006

Entry for August 20, 2006

Entry for August 20, 2006

08/20/2006 08:53 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

I just read someone's "The Obligatory '100 Things' List" - what the heck is that - just a list of 100 facts about yourself. Then I did a search on The Obligatory '100 Things' List - somehow I got to the following article.



What a great article - I have heard of these "lists" before - I know Ted Leonsis, the owner of the Capitals, has one. Owning a hockey team was on the list. I bought Dan a book - 101 Things to Do Before You Die - as a neat little gift, but what a great idea.



Maybe I should start a list....I know the one thing I already started thinking about - retire by age 50 .



****



I just found this website of a guy who created a 100 things to do before you die quiz - I scored a 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment