Thursday, November 2, 2006

Entry for November 02, 2006

Entry for November 02, 2006

11/02/2006 08:44 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

So I woke up this morning and no Mark & Kris on the radio on Hot 99.5. Their contract was up at the end of the year and the company made a decision yesterday not to renew. OH - the pain this morning. EVERYONE is pissed, calling into the radio station, but he radio station is doing it right. They explained what happened, which I thought was cool. Not many stations would do that.



It's always hard to find a good radio station in the morning that has the right mix of music and talk and I always enjoyed 99.5 in the past - ever since the radio station first started - with THE Billy Bush (who is now on Access Hollywood).



So, we'll see what happens. Supposedly, they have a new guy Cane that is coming in and currently has a nationally broadcasted show.

No comments:

Post a Comment