Entry for February 02, 2007.
02/02/2007 04:48 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
Thank goodness January is over - I'm hoping that that "bad luck" was just in January and doesn't continue through the year!
January finished with our furnace not working. Wednesday morning I noticed that it was kind of cold in the house and I looked at the thermostat and it read 59 degrees - that's funny, we always have the furnace set at 68 degrees.... so when Dan got up, he tried to restart the furnace, but no luck. So called the HVAC company - of course they couldn't come out until the next day. Wednesday night, I did my best to keep the house warm. I turned on the gas fireplace and got out the electric portable heater - got the temperature up to 65 degrees from 61 degrees.
That night, I brought the portable heater upstairs into the bedroom and the room was a good temperature when I got up in the morning - didn't freeze taking a shower - BUT when I went downstairs - WOW! It was 53 degrees in the house.
Luckily, the tech came like at 9:30 a.m. and $209 later, got the furnace going again. The igniter had gone on it. We also signed up for the maintenance program - seems like something ALWAYS goes on the AC or furnace when it's the hottest or coldest day of the year. It'll be the best $175 we spend this year.
Zednik came back last night - full of energy and they had pre-taped interviews with him - I was screaming at the TV - GO ZED! It was great seeing him on the ice again.
Hopefully that's why my throat is a little sore today and I keep clearing my throat! PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE ME GETTING SICK AGAIN!
No comments:
Post a Comment