Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Entry for February 14, 2007.

Entry for February 14, 2007.

02/14/2007 12:24 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..

We have been under sleet since yesterday afternoon. I didn't sleep very well because of the sleet hitting the windows all night - plus worrying about Dan getting home. It took him about 1 1/2 hours last night.



Last night was hard. We received a REALLY nice card from the emergency vet along with Babe's pawprint and some fur. I just started bawling! I needed some of her fur though - I just needed to feel it again. One of these days, it will get easier.



Dan got me a card and a heart box of Reese's peanut butter cups - YUMMY! He knows that's like the only candy I like. I had to make a quick stop at Borders today to get a card and puzzle book. I think we're going out to dinner this weekend and celebrate.



In hockey trading news -







Richard Zednik

Up front, 31-year-old right wing Richard Zednik is healthy and in the last year of his contract. Zednik’s good health, his speed and the three 20-goal seasons on his résumé will make him attractive to potential suitors. It’s possible that the Caps could sign Zednik to a contract extension, but it’s also possible that they’d trade him and then talk to him about returning when the free agency season opens on July 1.



Dan just called me and let me know that my jersey came in - WOOHOO - but then he adds - just in time for him to be traded.

No comments:

Post a Comment