Entry for March 06, 2007
03/06/2007 02:47 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
What a busy week -
Game on Sunday, pick up Cash on Sunday (both in the snow), meeting at National Airport, work on Saturday, followed by game on Saturday, still mourning the loss of Zed to Islanders, taking care of Cash, trying to do taxes, getting paperwork together for the financial class I'm taking (more than likely our future financial planner).
Zed got a point on Saturday night, so I was happy for that. I thought for sure there was going to be a major fight with Brashear and Witt from the Islanders. Yesterday, I got to see Zed on TV and he got mentioned in the postgame article for the TWO saves he made -
Later in the period, Richard Zednik played goalkeeper, stopping Michael Nylander's rebound from bouncing into the goal with the Rangers pressing.
We're having a lot of fun with Cash - he's such a good dog. We'd never be that lucky! I bought him a rope toy yesterday and he's in love with it. Best 88 cents I've spent! I had my day off yesterday, so went to Walmart in the morning and then Chipotle for lunch then came home and did bills. I got as far as installing the tax program. I hate doing taxes, but at least the tax program helps out.
Dan called last night and said that he didn't feel well. The minute he walked into work, he started coughing and sneezing. He made it home regular time and threw up. He better not blame it on Chipotle! I'll go without him if he starts blaming it. He's staying home today and probably tomorrow too - he has a doctor's appointment for tomorrow. We'll see. He just hasn't been feeling well and I know it just goes back and forth at his work.
No comments:
Post a Comment