Thursday, March 29, 2007

Entry for March 29, 2007

Entry for March 29, 2007

03/29/2007 06:03 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..

I can't remember if I posted everything I wanted from the Boston trip. It was a lot of fun.



Yesterday, we went out for dessert for LaTonya's going away party. Tomorrow is her last day. We are supposed to go out tomorrow for my birthday lunch, but I don't think SP sent out an e-mail to anyone.



Today, I was down at National all day. It took FOREVER to get there - I left the house at 7 a.m. and finally got there at 9:30 a.m. There was an accident on the Dulles Access Road, and traffic was stopped for an hour.



Bad news about Richard Zednik - he went home to Slovakia for family reason. He's just had a bad year.

No comments:

Post a Comment