Sunday, April 8, 2007

Entry for April 08, 2007

Entry for April 08, 2007
04/08/2007 09:58 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..

Yesterday was the last game of the season (and year) for the Caps. Unfortunately, the arena was FULL of Buffalo fans and all you could hear was "LET'S GO BUFFALO".



The good news - I WON A HOCKEY STICK - signed by Brian Sutherby! WOOHOO! It was fan appreciation day and they ALWAYS give away stuff - we always thought it was for season ticket holders though. It was SO funny - They play this sound before winning seats are announced/posted on the big screen. Dan had JUST said to me - we're not going to win anything - my response - WE JUST DID! I couldn't believe it! He didn't believe it either. Neither one of us saw exactly what we won - I thought it was a signed puck and I said to Dan that we'd have to get another puck display case before we left. Got to the table and found out it was a stick! We were kind of upset that they didn't throw stuff (T-shirts, etc) over the glass like in previous years, but hey, I got a stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment