Harris Teeter, Walgreens and SOLD!
Posted 01-13-2008 at 05:29:23 PM by saving4earlyretirement
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sold a CD on half.com yesterday - $1.75. I should be making a little on the shipping also (1/15 - made 58 cents on the shipping). I'm listing more CDs for sale too - hopefully, I'll get some more sales this week then.
I'm debating whether or not I will participate in an indoor yard sale in February. I did it in December, and it wasn't advertised (except what my friend and I did) so the turn out was not good. It's $20 per table or 2/$30.
Stopped at Harris Teeter to take advantage of the deals this week. Receipt says saved $60.73 more than I paid!Windex - bogo and a 75 cent coupon that was doubled!
Scrubbing Bubbles - bogo and a 75 cent coupon that was doubled
Arm & Hammer detergetn - bogo
24 ct. Cottenelle - $5.99 and a $1 coupon
Peter Pan peanut butter - bogo and a $1 coupon
coke products - bogo
Healthy choice - bogo and a $1 on 4 = $1.69 each
Purdee chicken nuggets - $2.50 and $1 coupon
Then it was off to Walgreens. Receipt says saved $62.45 - once again, more than I paid!Campbells soup - 4/$5 plus 2 - $1 coupons
Chef boyardee - 2/4 plus $1 coupon
Skippy PB - 3/$5 plus $1 coupon
Benefiber - $5 in coupons (one for $3 and one for $2) - $1.49
Colgate Total - bogo
Blistex - bogo and a $1 coupon = FREE!
Kotex - 2/$5 and $1 coupon
Lysol toliet bowl cleaner, Fantastic, windex wipes - all BOGO and had $1 off each
Purex - bogo
I LOVE WALGREENS! The prices are so much better than CVS.
No comments:
Post a Comment