Monday, January 7, 2008

money, money, money.....

money, money, money.....


Posted 01-07-2008 at 08:05:20 PM by saving4earlyretirement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spent yesterday afternoon doing our yearly budget and reorganizing our Money software (the different categories the expenses are labeled).

We are very lucky and fortunate that our "budget" is just a guideline. We don't live paycheck to paycheck and we spoil ourselves by eating out a lot and buying whatever we want. But ALWAYS pay ourselves first to reach that goal of a peaceful retirement where we don't have to worry about the money.

That being said - I received notice of my increase and bonus today and it should hit the next paycheck. Bonus is always nice because we usually knock a big piece off of a bill. Usually it's the credit card, but this year will be the Jeep payment.

I had already figured out with the budget that we could probably pay it off by the end of 2008. Now it'll be sooner.

ROCK ON!

Sold: a 45 for $3.99 on Amazon. Made 66 cents on the shipping too!

No comments:

Post a Comment