Jun 10, 2008
stuff that went on today....
Postpoints Health Tip
So this is the e-mail I received today from Postpoints. Funny, last time I went to the eye doctor, she said the floating dots are normal for getting older (OUCH!). I guess I just need to watch for an increase in floaters.
Fast action could save your sight! Get to an ophthalmologist quickly if you see any of the following signs, which could be a signal of a detachment or tear in your retina:
· Floaters that drift in your vision as your eye moves. They may look like dots, veils, cobwebs or strings. Pay particular attention to a sudden increase in the number of dark floaters.
· Flashing lights, especially in peripheral vision. They may ripple or flicker.
· A shadow or curtain that comes down across your field of vision.
-- Health section
The things you find when you're not trying
So we are assigned to do headshots and bulletpoint bios for future RFPs (request for proposal). I type in template for bio and find this website: http://blog.lodewijkvdb.com/about - How to be an original. Pretty cool. Amazing all of the different blogs out there and that are interesting.
I'm not in to throwing everything out there for everyone to read though (even my friends), hence the (many) diary posts. My goals are my goals and only I can achieve them.
No comments:
Post a Comment