Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend fun

We have been waiting for Hot Tub Time Machine to be in the theaters.  We knew that it was going to be funny and maybe not that great of a story line.  Let me just say - it was AWESOME.  Anyone that was in highschool/college in the late 80's, you will like it.

Dan wanted to try and find a couple of geocaches before the movie since they were right be the movie theater.  One was easy.  It was right by a feral cat home that the Loudoun County Humane Society placed.  I saw a cat before we got to the location and it was mentioned in the log that someone had seen a cat.  The second one, we knew it was in the parking garage - it took awhile to figure out which level it was on!  It was a lot of fun - I haven't been in awhile.  Dan's been going all of the time so that he can get to his goal of 200 finds before his birthday.



Today was a scrapbooking day.  My friend, Robin, came over for a couple of hours.  I spend the time organizing photos.  I at least got to make a little dent in organizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment