There are benefits - and everything they listed is correct, BUT there are only 2 of us in our family AND I remember how I used to be when I did have a membership! I am out of control. Too many "bargins" and I can't resist buying.
All of the benefits that were listed can also be done without paying the $50 or $100 in membership.
- Shopping deals - if you look around and compare weekly ads, you can get some good deals - and don't forget the internet
- Car deals/towing/events - we have a AAA membership which also provides those services.
- Gasoline - right now, Giant Food is having a joint marketing program with Shell. For every 100 points ($1 = 1 point) on your Giant Food bonus card, you get 10 cents off every gallon. With the added "bonus point items", it adds up - last week I saved 60 cents per gallon!
No comments:
Post a Comment