Last night was our first game of our 5 game pack. The game was against the New York Islanders and Milan Jurcina, Dan's favorite active player, is now on their team.
It was a great game. I'll say it, I was worried when the Islanders scored first and the penalties we got, but we came back!
Our seats are in section 113 and right on the end of row L, so when we sat down, I knew Pat Sajak's seats were in the next section and sure enough, here he comes with his son. So the couple of times that Pat when running by, Dan would say, "Hi, Pat" - of course he didn't hear him.
Our section was picked for the new "motion sensor" game. The section who waves the most wins. Of course, we lost. :(
Verizon Center added another text service. If there are any issues, you text "Service" and the issue. I was a smarty and text the lady in front of me has too much perfume on. Seriously, it stunk.
Anyway, it was a fun night.
No comments:
Post a Comment