Below is my VERY first book review for Blogging for Books. This is a great website where you can get free books. All you have to do is post your review.
The book I'm reviewing is "Blind Hope" by Kim Meeder annd Laurie Sacher
Any doglover, whether or not they are Christian or not, will like and relate to this story.
Any dog owner experiences what Laurie experienced with Mia. You picture this perfect life with your perfect looking dog. Then reality sets in and you realize “What the heck am I doing?” The next step, realizing that dogs live a simple life and you learn from it. The next, realizing how much this dog means to you and what you would do for your pup.
Kim Meeder did a great job telling the story and showing through her eyes how Laurie grew from the relationship with Mia.
Short but sweet - I'm sure I'll get the hang of this review stuff soon! Looking forward to my next book from Blogging for Books.
No comments:
Post a Comment