Monday, March 7, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

I would really like to get posting regularly on this blog.  There are so many ideas on topics based on the day of the week.  Here is one of them from a blog that I follow:




Each Monday, you answer 5 random questions about yourself.  Here are the questions for this week:

1. What is your favorite way to eat potatoes?
     As french fries (I can NEVER pass up fries!)


2. What was the last package that was delivered to your house?
     A book that I won in a contest.
3. What is your favorite scent that you love to smell?
     There are several - usually it's because it reminds me of when I was growing up - ie Liliacs because we used to have liliac trees all over the place, peaches and mandarin oranges - they were both (canned) fruits from my childhood and I loved (and still love) them.
4. Do you smoke?
  NO


5. Are your parents married or divorced?
  My parents were married until the day they died (38 years).

No comments:

Post a Comment