Dear cancer,
I win.
Sincerely, survivor.
I woke thinking of my brother today. By this time next week, we will know if all of the cancer has been taken out of his body. I started crying about it, but then I started journaling about it.
I wrote down "Have faith". My mind was thinking continue the sentence with "in the doctors", but something stopped me. The next thought that came to me - "Angels are watching". I then became calm.
When I signed onto Facebook, the above post from one of my favorite websites was there. The signs are there today.
Our personal angels are watching over him and he will be ok. I have text him the message too - Have faith. Your angels are watching over you.
It was that inner voice telling me. Our personal angels are guiding us and keeping us.
No comments:
Post a Comment