Thursday, April 2, 2015

Becoming Betty: Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken

So I knew today that I was going to use the left over chicken that we had in the frig for dinner tonight, but I didn't know what I was going to make with it.

At first I thought I would do my bbq pineapple chicken, but then a friend posted this recipe on Facebook.  


I checked it out and had all of the ingredients.

The sauce

After 4 hours in the slow cooker.


After cornstarch was added - it was supposed to thicken up but really didn't.  I didn't bother trying to get it any thicker either.

Chicken back in the cooker until hubby got home.  I didn't cut the chicken in cubes like it said either.

Finished product!

This was really easy to make and we both liked it.  I'll definitely make it again.




No comments:

Post a Comment