First up was Holli with Compassion Speaks. Holli is an animal communicator. I had a feeling she wouldn't really be able to tell me anything that we didn't kind of already know, BUT I got to hear Theo's side of the story.
Next up was my friend, Suzanne, and her husband Mike. Suzanne has always been the first visitor when we brought home a baby. Theo did a great job with everyone visiting. He started to get crazy with Suzanne and Mike after they were here for awhile.
He LOVED the toy they brought him.
Then LATE last night, he got to meet his cousin Vinnie and girlfriend, Britney.
Oh, he also got to meet some neighbors. He met Elijah from next door, and Shelby (golden/shepherd) and her mom, Erica. Theo has met quite a few kids in the neighborhood that we don't know and has done really well. We visited our neighbor, Lisa, who I knew would love to meet him
Today, he met Abby and her family. He did great with Abby (anitoliane), and the kids. We are hoping they become good friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment