Wednesday, February 15, 2017

We've made it through 3 days!

It seems like Theo has been with us for longer than 3 days.  He has totally settled in.

Sunday afternoon, we went for a family walk and met some neighbors that we didn't know.  Monday I stayed home and made sure he was doing ok.  Tuesday, we met a neighborhood kid and he did fine. We met a dog that I didn't know and he did fine.  Also on Tuesday I had a meeting in the morning so Theo was left alone for 2 hours and NOTHING! He was ok!

Today, we had a delivery and he was fine with the guys.  We kept him outside and then Dan took him for a walk.  This afternoon, we walked over to our neighbor's house, who I knew would love to meet him.  He was great.

Theo is a great dog.  We can put our hand down by his food, we can play and put our face down by his.

He is so laid back.  During the time I work, he just hangs out on the couch.  I think this was meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment