We always bring the pups out - along with their outfits. Esa had collars and then Z had costumes and a Halloween sweater. They always did well. They loved seeing everyone and of course, didn't want to be left inside.
| 2 of Esa's collars |
| Theo's bandana - we picked this up at Barktoberfest |
Dan held him the whole night and I handed out candy. Theo did pretty well unless there were just so many kids/people that he was just overwhelmed. Or the kids were running. Overall, I thought he did well especially since it was all so new to him.
| Can I have some candy? How about a treat? |
The teenagers were the ones that came up and petted him. One teenage guy even came over and said, I just want to pet your dog.
Obviously, we tired him out last night because this morning, I woke up before him and it still took him a few minutes to get out of the chair and go outside. Then he came back in and laid back down.
Oh, and I bet you anything, we were the only house that handed out dog treats for the dogs who came by too.
No comments:
Post a Comment