Sunday, March 11, 2018

Weekend Scrapbooking - Day 2

The scanning continues today.....

What I have realized as I'm scanning -
1.  I have saved items that were already scanned in. Mostly because I was thinking I would need to refer to it when I was scapbooking it.
2.  It used to be a simpler time...I am scanning wall calendars that were our "home calendars" and to think that I just had that one calendar with all the data is amazing.  Oh to be back to that time.
3.  I'm finally getting to the items that aren't even scanned in!

And I have a new app that someone told me about - PhotoScan by Google.  It's awesome!  I can take a picture of something that is bigger than what I can scan and it will get rid of the glare of the lights where I take a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment