It's a scrapbooking weekend again for me.
My goal is to scan in all of the memorabilia that I have that hasn't been added to an anniversary book or whatever yet. At my last crop, I got quite a bit scanned in and confirmed that I had it in a scrapbook.
Another goal is to get rid of all of my traditional scrapbooking stuff. Already I've sold some of the stuff and selling more this weekend. I'm so happy that I can sell my stuff at Carol's Crop because usually at the other crops I go to you can't sell stuff.
It's a good thing that I used to blog quite a bit, because I have flyers and such and nothing else - a couple of events, I don't see pictures (which is weird - especially if we went somewhere with the dogs!). I must have them tagged wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment