Entry for February 10, 2006
- |02/10/2006 09:08 am
- |0 comments
- |0 trackbacks
- |0 Pageviews
Well - it figures the weekend that I have plans, it's going to snow.
Jessica (my co-worker's daughter) was going to come over, spend the night, and we were going to go to the movies and see Final Destination 3. BUT - with the snowstorm, we're going to postpone the get-together for a couple of weeks (hopefully the 24/25) since Jess has other plans next weekend.
Sunday, I'm invited to a Creative Memories open house. Hopefully I'll at least be able to make an appearance (and get free stuff!).
So - looks like I'll be studying my Italian this weekend since we'll probably be stuck at home. I skipped class last night - my neck was killing me - even after getting a massage.
This time next week, I'll be getting ready for a week off - sticking around the house and just hanging out and getting stuff done there (like taxes).
I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME TIME OFF!
Jessica (my co-worker's daughter) was going to come over, spend the night, and we were going to go to the movies and see Final Destination 3. BUT - with the snowstorm, we're going to postpone the get-together for a couple of weeks (hopefully the 24/25) since Jess has other plans next weekend.
Sunday, I'm invited to a Creative Memories open house. Hopefully I'll at least be able to make an appearance (and get free stuff!).
So - looks like I'll be studying my Italian this weekend since we'll probably be stuck at home. I skipped class last night - my neck was killing me - even after getting a massage.
This time next week, I'll be getting ready for a week off - sticking around the house and just hanging out and getting stuff done there (like taxes).
I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME TIME OFF!
No comments:
Post a Comment