Entry for February 20, 2006
|02/20/2006 08:24 pm
- |0 comments
- |0 trackbacks
- |0 Pageviews
Loving the time off so far. Allthough, it's still the long weekend. I've
been sleeping about 10 hours each night! Obviously, I needed the sleep!
Saturday, Dan and I went to Kobe's Japanese Steakhouse for a belated Valentine's Day dinner.
Sunday, I went to a cropping party and then had dinner with Dan's sister, Kristina.
Today, we got groceries, had dinner (at home) and then I went to a Lo Co Scrappers get together. Only two of us showed up! But, it was fun and I got about 4 pages done.
Saturday, Dan and I went to Kobe's Japanese Steakhouse for a belated Valentine's Day dinner.
Sunday, I went to a cropping party and then had dinner with Dan's sister, Kristina.
Today, we got groceries, had dinner (at home) and then I went to a Lo Co Scrappers get together. Only two of us showed up! But, it was fun and I got about 4 pages done.
No comments:
Post a Comment