Friday, February 24, 2006

Entry for February 24, 2006

Entry for February 24, 2006


    |02/24/2006 01:34 pm

Oh no - the week is wrapping up and I haven't completed everything I wanted to do! Can I have another week off?
The time off hasn't been all fun and no work. I've been checking e-mail from home otherwise, I'd be spending all day on Monday trying to catch up. Right now, I'm trying to reorganize myself and get in order and return to work REFRESHED and REVIVED ready to work my butt off. LOL!
Today, off to Wheaton, MD to pick up Jessica (in rush hour traffic) and off to see Final Destination 3 (www.fd3movie.com) tomorrow. I CAN'T WAIT! Both of my nieces have seen it and they said they liked it. Funny thing, I'm the one that got them into the series!
Maybe I'll see if Jess wants to go to the mall. I need to find a formal dress for a charity that Westfield is "requesting" us to go to (www.alexandriaredcross.org/RIR%20Index.htm). I wonder if I can wear pants - I haven't worn a dress since the wedding and then I had bicycle shorts on underneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment