Friday, March 31, 2006

Entry for March 31, 2006

Entry for March 31, 2006

03/31/2006 05:50 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

Up in Hornell - Uneventful drive up - that's always good.



Within the first hour of being here - closed Helen's checking account since she never uses it anymore - a whopping $40 in it with the bank taking $6.50 out for services each month - they have been making money on her for a while - she hasn't used it since I don't know when.



Then - I stopped at the gas station to pick up and ran into a guy that I used to hang out with in high school - I haven't seen him since I graduated - and he recognized me before I recognized him. He was a couple of years behind me, but still remembered. He's a deputy with Steuben County Sheriff's department.



Going to go see family and the Johnson's tonight. Might be just Ginny as Ted had surgery this week. As for the family - Mae has a dance, so might see her, might not.

No comments:

Post a Comment