Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Entry for October 03, 2007

Entry for October 03, 2007
10/03/2007 01:34 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..

The weekend was busy.



Saturday, we went to an animal fundraising festival (with Esa) and had fun. Got to see our friend's band play and see other friends that we only see every once in awhile. Esa was still recovering on Sunday. She was tired from the outing.



Sunday, time for hockey! We got free tickets sent to us to "get us back" as preferred ticket holders. We always have a lot of fun watching the games - even when we lose and a pre-season game.



This week is flying by. Monday night I went grocery shopping and saw one of my scrapbooking friends that I haven't seen in awhile. I never go to that store and decided to go just because they had a lot of BOGO (buy one, get one free) stuff.



Yesterday it was Esatime - we went for a long walk and then just played in the house. Lost the TV remote yesterday. It was on the coffee table and Esa got it while I was upstairs. I knew eventually that would happen. She just loves the remote.



I purchased our hockey tickets for the season today. We got a 6 pack and have a game almost every month. I was thinking of getting Center Ice on TV - just not sure if I'll really be able to watch it, so is it really worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment