Aug 19, 2008
daytimer, D&B, and that’s a lot of money.....
I've decided to go old school on the daytimer. I did some searches on the internet and found www.diyplanner.com. I've decided to use ONE planner for work and home and carry it back and forth. I need to simplify and having 2 planners (for the work and personal) is not simplifying. It's one life, so one planner. So, I'm taking some time and getting the planner organized and filled with info. This should work…….
Yesterday's trip to Dave & Buster's was a lot of fun. The food was good and the games were fun. Once again, Dan got the most tickets, but of course, he gave them to us girls! I got a t-shirt and Maegan got a stuffed animal and a LED lamp that plugs into the computer. We got lost on the way home – so much for the jeep having a GPS system! I was programming it and Dan kept on saying, "I got it, I got it". Well, we ended up going the wrong way on the beltway. We got home about 7:30 and walked Esa. Sable came out and played for a few. Sable is all over Esa – and finally bit Esa's gum (on the inside of her mouth), so Esa was bleeding a bit. Didn't bother her though – I think it worried Dan more. J
We also dropped off Plankton (our Nissan Sentra) for a check-up – he was dripping oil – not good. Come to find out the washer was bad and we weren't charged for it BUT of course they noticed that the emergency brake wasn't working right and of course, it wasn't an easy fix – the console had to be taken out and the brake adjusted there. The jeep also is in need of tires. We noticed when we were in Canada that the front passenger tire was low and 2 weeks later the same thing. The tread has been really bad on all of the tires. The last time it was in for a check-up, Goodyear said we were going to need tires soon. Dan wanted to get the tires .. I take Mae back home so I dropped it off this morning when I picked up Plankton. One thousand dollars later and we have some nice tires with a long warranty. Good thing it's paid off. These tires should last the rest of the life of the jeep.
No comments:
Post a Comment