Sunday, August 17, 2008

what’s been going on and Esa’s DNA test (2nd time around)

Aug 17, 2008

what’s been going on and Esa’s DNA test (2nd time around)

Things have been busy here – I just keep moving with the niece to keep her entertained. Luckily, she's cool with just sitting at home and watching movies too!

Monday, like I posted, the neighbors came over with their dogs for awhile. Tuesday, we played "Scene It". Wednesday, the neighbors came over again with Sable and then we watched "One Missed Call". Thursday, we went to see "Tick, Tick, Boom!" by the Elden Street Players (www.eldenstreetplayers.org).

Both of us really enjoyed it. I couldn't believe that the movie was done with only 3 actors (and 3 musicians). I kept laughing at the jokes they made about Newark Airport - Just because of the connection at work.

Friday, we went to DQ for dinner (Mae wanted to try the Chili Cheese Dog). We were going to get together with the neighbors again, but it started to rain on the way home. So we ended up just watching Degrassi.

Yesterday, we went to Chipotle for lunch, Office Depot, Staples, Dollar Tree and then finally Fair Oaks Mall. The main goal - Hot Topic. That was just about the only store we went into (besides Brookstone, Spencer's and Claire's). We got home about 4:30. Dan had his fantasy football draft and got home about 30 minutes after us. We went for a walk, had dinner, started watching Juno and then the neighbors stopped by with Sable. So we all ended out back watching the pups play.

Today, we have already dropped the Nissan off at Goodyear - there's a small oil leak - not good - we are hoping that it is just something not tightened - since it didn't start until after the last oil change. Later on, we plan on going to Dave & Buster's. I've never been (Dan has). Mae wanted to do something like Chuck E. Cheese, but not and Dan thought of D & B.

Yesterday, we got Esa's 2nd DNA test. What a bunch of bull! Once again, it says that there's nothing in her primary (more than 50%); her secondary (25% to 50%) is Shih Tzu; and in the mix (less than 25%) - Alaskan Malumute, Chow Chow, Akita. WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP! According to that one website I found last time, those breeds are all ancient breeds and all dogs come from those breeds! I just can't believe they left the Shih Tzu on there - I wonder what happened to the Greyhound that was in her? All of the sudden that disappeared?

So, please pass on the word - this is a bunch of crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment