Monday, October 24, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

 
Questions:

1.  My favorite kind of animal is _______?
     Can I say I like cats and dogs equally?  Seriously - I've had both and love them both.  I think there was only one year that I didn't have any pets and then for 4 months when Babe (my cat) passed away.  I don't like crazy dogs, but can always handle a crazy cat.
2.  Do you like your handwriting?
     Nope - never really have and it's just getting worst.  It really hit me last week too.  So much so that I printed out writing practice sheets.
3.  What is the last movie you saw?
      Yentl - seriously.  At least now I can say I saw it.0
4.  Do you buy things on eBay?
     YES!  I always buy Esa's Cosequin on there.  That's the cheapest place to get it.

5.  What did you have for lunch yesterday?
     Believe it or not - nothing!  We had a late breakfast at scrapbooking so I didn't eat another meal until 5 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment