I know - crazy post heading, but that's what was on my mind this morning.
This morning, it is raining and while I was walking into work, I noticed all of the worms on the sidewalk. Of course, this is not the first time I have ever seen them on the sidewalk on a rainy day, I just haven't really wondered about it before. Hence the heading. So why do they? Don't they realize they are just going to get stepped on and killed (or split in half)?
From ehow.com
I'm sure I learned all of this in 10th grade biology, but that was a long time ago.....
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disclaimer:
The comments, points of view, thoughts, and memories are MY personal feelings, beliefs, and memories. They could easily be completely different from yours or even my own husband.
DO NOT JUDGE OR CRITICIZE!
The comments, points of view, thoughts, and memories are MY personal feelings, beliefs, and memories. They could easily be completely different from yours or even my own husband.
DO NOT JUDGE OR CRITICIZE!
The Adventures of Esa and Zed. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment