Monday, October 31, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

 

Questions:

1.  My current weather is _______?
    ???? - I just had to go to http://www.weather.com/ and check since I'm in my office at work and we don't have windows.  54 degrees & partly sunny.

2.  What is your favorite sound?
     Never really thought about this......  11/1/11 - the answer to this came to me this morning while I was getting ready for work.  For some reason this question came into my mind and what was the first thing I hear (in my mind) - my baby boo purring (seriously, I heard her purr). 


Babe - 8/23/88 - 1/17/07
 So, the answer is a cat purring.  There is something so soothing about a cat's purr.  I will always miss my baby Boo. 
3.  What is the worst flavor of ice cream?
      Mint chocolate chip.  Chocolate isn't my favorite ice cream and just do not like the taste of mint & chocolate together (as in a Peppermint Patty)
4.  What magazine do you look for when you are stuck in the waiting room?
     People

5.  What is your favorite condiment?
     I think my nieces have influenced me and have changed it from ketchup to ranch dressing.

2 comments:

  1. I have niece-influenced Ranch use too! I don't really dip my raw veggies except broccoli, SO good with Ranch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your update! (I said purring cats for favorite sound too) I need to start adding pictures for this when I can. :)

    Happy lunch time, Ronalyn!

    ReplyDelete