1. How do you like your eggs?
I used to eat my eggs sunny side up. I haven't had eggs in years and I think it's because I grew up eating eggs like every day.
3. Do you have a place you keep 'junk' in your home?
Let's see - in the basement storage and I guess you might as well count the guest bedroom too since it's not organized....
4. What is on your 'spring cleaning' list?
Everything! I'm starting to get ready for the community yard sale in May.5. What blog post have you written recently that you'd like more people to know about? (don't forget to link it up)
I'm going to have to pass on this one since it's been awhile since I've really posted about anything major. I'm working on a birthday blog that I started on Wednesday (March 21, 2012). Check back for that one. BTW - this usually happens, I start an entry and finish it later on. Trying to get better on that!

No comments:
Post a Comment