- no shopping this week because of work travel.
Hubby used Exxon credit card, which will have points towards Upromise.
Things we got in the mail:
- Entertainment Weekly (Mycokerewards.com)
- Martha Stewart Living - 3 issues (rewardsgold)
- $5 off coupon from Giant (from Giant Customer Service)
- Giant brand Tortilla Chips
- Clearance items now 33% off instead of the previous 50% off.
Then, I sent another e-mail regarding their clearance items. Starting the new year, their clearance items were changed to 33% off when before they were 50%. So, I put in the e-mail that I could do better on sale items with coupons than buying clearance and that consumers are looking for deals. I actually got a call and they left a message on our voicemail! The message said that their clearance policy is for up to 50% and to check with the manager regarding using a coupon with the clearance item. She said that as long as the coupon doesn't make it free or cash back, I should be able to use the coupon.
Rewards programs:
MyPoints (personal account) - 12,162 points (12,162 points -last week)
MyPoints (coupon account) - 2942 points (2,910 points-last week)
Swagbucks - 2,232 points (2185 points-last week)
Listia - 14,142 credits (14,137 credits last week) $0 paid out (when buying credits it is $0.10/credit)
Postpoints -2730 points (2,730 points last week)
mycokerewards - 4147 points (4116 points-last week)
Bondrewards - $25.01 ($25.01 -last week)
Upromise - $13.95 ($13.95 last week) available for transfer
Capital One Rewards - 2701 miles (2,666 miles-last week)
Thanks Again - 0 points
Viggle - 43,322 points
New Year, New Goals
- Use rewards programs to get gifts and daily stuff - no action this week
- Use Restaurant.com coupons - no action this week.
- Buy a New Car - BOUGHT IT!
- Set up an Estate - no action this week
No comments:
Post a Comment